Monday, September 15, 2008

The World is a Wonderful place.

I realise it often (although not often enough), but I dont say it often enough: the world is a wonderful place. Truly an amazing and diverse place full of challenges and countless rewards. The Earth as a planet and life as.. well life, are both unimaginably fantastic. The amount of small (and big) things that can put a smile on ones face are truly so numerous that it just makes me want to smile. There! Another one!

I love the intricacy of leaves (on trees), the complexity of the weather systems, the sun, sand, large rocks, a baby's smile, an elderly couple holding hands (one of the most beautiful things in the world [makes me sound like an agist, but i just think its beautiful]), water, waves, seas, lakes, oceans, water in every form, shape and colour, love, smiling for no reason, benches, balloons, a hug, a gentle touch on ones arm.

A bench. An ocean. A sunset. The girl. A hand.

1 comment:

Athelas said...

The ducks make me smile, and read you too ;)