Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still slightly phlegmatic.

- BigMacs a BigMac, but they call it Le BigMac.
- Le BigMac [laughter]. Whatd they call a whopper?
- Dunno. I didnt go no BurgerKing.

right. as i said yesterday, i was gonna post a post about my trip to the wonderful and oh so exciting dam to the amster, but sadly for you im tired again. been out all day, eating lunch with my mom, playing a bit of football, watchin movies and fleguileing outside, but anyway to the point. so yeah, im not gonna post anything today, cos 1. i dont have the energy 2. i want to include pics in my post, and i *most definitely* do not have the energy to import my pics from my cam. so 3. theres gonna be nothin bout dam.
but yes, tmrw i promise. you have my word. people dont have my word very often, and now you do. think about it.

good night and good hunting.

peace love and rainy afternoons,
anton

No comments: