Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's just guy love. Between two guys.

you just gotta love zach braff. i mean hes just so great. just watch scrubs and garden state and youre gonna fall for him. i know i did. but sadly since im not such an internet/myspace/youtube nerd i havent done anything awesome to show my love of the guy. but for that we have other fans. like this dude. awesome. big up to the maker of this video. fantastic.



<3 ZB

ps. i apologise for not having written anything for a long time, dunno really why i havent, but ill try to make it up this weekend, i have a cpl of things i wanna write about, but right now im too tired. but yes, look forward to monday, and hopefully ill have blogged a little by then. for that long beast of a wait i leave you with one of the most feel good songs ever made, Take a Chance by The Magic Numbers. also THE best spring song ever. so pretty fitting for the occasion id say.

4 comments:

Athelas said...

Hi! I write and speak english tooo bad but i can undestand a little bit.
I'm spanish and i like your blog and Zach Braff ^_^ So, i try read your blog. Please to meet you...

P.D. really really sorry for my english.

Athelas said...

I have a question. Is your blog-name for the book "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories"? 'Cause i like it and I like Tim Burton, so so so so so so so much.

anton… said...

yes it is, nicely noticed. :) tim burton is one of my favourite directors/moviemakers... edward scissorhands is one my favourite movies ever.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, did you abandon this blog? :(